Contact OIT at (303) 735-HELP
Join The Team!
Welcome to Housing & Dining Services' Student Employment Page. We have hundreds of part-time jobs in a variety of service areas-allowing you the flexibility and convenience of working near home and classes!
What You Can Expect From Us
- Work-Study and Non-Work-Study Jobs
- Schedules that give priority to class and finals' schedules and break periods
- On-the-job training and excellent guidance to help develop employment skills
- Leadership opportunities in many positions
- Work schedules that respect the students' primary purpose of achieving a degree from CU Boulder*
What We Expect From You
- Represent your residence hall, the department and the university in a responsible and positive manner
- Be available to work during the entire contract period specified
- Approve absences and vacations with the supervisor ahead of time
- Show up to work on time
- Exhibit behavior and appearance that is exemplary at all times, reflecting high standards when interacting with students, staff, faculty and the general public
- Do the best job possible
Find the right job for you!
You can read more about, and apply for, available positions in Housing & Dining Services through the Student Employment Portal. Start by logging in and creating an account!
*The maximum number of hours a student hourly employee may work is 25 hours per week or 50 hours per bi-weekly payroll period.