Become a Tutor-Mentor
The ASAP team welcomes undergraduate and graduate students who enjoy teaching and want to inspire and encourage first-year students as they embark on their college careers.
- Starting pay for tutor-mentors is $12.90/hour with the opportunity for a promotion and raise after one semester
- Flexible hours to fit your busy schedule
- A great experience to put on your resume and to support you in the future
- Helping you learn the subject matter more deeply (teaching is one of the best ways to learn)
- Paid training with the opportunity for College Reading & Learning Association (CRLA) certification
- Have a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Are enthusiastic in working with students
- Are excited to learn the skills of teaching
Visit EREZLIFE and sign up for an account (several easy steps). Apply to the "2018-19 ASAP Tutor-Mentor" position.
Please contact us with any questions via email or phone at 303-735-3303—we’re here to help!
ASAP's training program is certified by CRLA, which provides:
- Recognition and positive reinforcement of tutor-mentor's successful work
- Set of professional standards of skills and trainings
- Credibility for administrators and institutions